Finding Homes for Rent in Colorado Springs
The recent rental market in Colorado Springs is very competitive. If you are looking for homes for rent in Colorado Springs, we offer the following advice:
- Be flexible. You may not get exactly what you want, so focus on what is most important to you.
- Be prepared. Have all of your information ready for putting in your application. If you submit your application quickly and all your information is complete, you will have a better chance of being approved. Research the current homes for rent in Colorado Springs so you know the market and the pricing.
- Be reasonable. Know your financial limits and do not try to stretch too far. Our recommendation is that your rent should be about 1/3 of your monthly salary.
- Be honest. Don’t try to sneak in pets when they are not allowed and be honest about the people who will be living in the property.m
How to Apply for one of our Rentals
1. If there are no listings below this section, we do NOT have any available rentals.
2. If one of the listings below meets your needs and you would like to apply for the rental, please follow these instructions.
3. Call our office at (719) 359-8998 to make sure there isn’t already a pending application for the property and to inquire about the rental requirements.
4. If you would like to apply to become a tenant, please click on the property below, then click on the “Apply” button.
5. Please note, when you submit an application, you will be charged a $40 NON-REFUNDABLE application fee per adult (over 21 years of age). All adults must be listed on the lease.
6. After you submit an application with the required information, you will be contacted by one of our staff members to notify you of the status of your application.