Finding Houses for Rent in Colorado Springs
The recent rental market in Colorado Springs is very competitive. If you are looking for homes for rent in Colorado Springs, we offer the following advice:
- Be flexible. You may not get exactly what you want, so focus on what is most important to you.
- Be prepared. Have all of your information ready for putting in your application. If you submit your application quickly and all your information is complete, you will have a better chance of being approved. Research the current homes for rent in Colorado Springs so you know the market and the pricing.
- Be reasonable. Know your financial limits and do not try to stretch too far. Our recommendation is that your rent should be about 1/3 of your monthly salary. Calculate a target rent, but don’t forget to take other expenses into account such as car payments, child support, upcoming life events like weddings, etc.
- Be honest. Don’t try to sneak in pets when they are not allowed and be honest about the people who will be living in the property.
How to Apply for One of Our Rentals
- If there are no listings below this section, we do NOT have any available homes for rent in Colorado Springs. If your timing is flexible, you may call us and inquire about rentals that are coming available in the next few months.
- If one of the listings below meets your needs and you would like to apply for the rental, please follow these instructions.
- Call our office at (719) 359-8998 to make sure there isn’t already a pending application for the property and to inquire about the rental requirements. We do not have a “first-come, first served” policy. If you have submitted an application, others may be competing with you until you have been either approved or denied.
- We do not hold vacant properties for more than 1-2 weeks after an application is approved. Please check the available date and make sure that it coincides with your needs.
- Please note, when you submit an application, you will be charged a $40 NON-REFUNDABLE application fee per adult (over 21 years of age). All adults must be listed on the lease.
- After you submit an application with the required information, you will be contacted by one of our staff members to notify you of the status of your application via email.
- If your application has been approved, and you have not yet seen the property, you must be willing to lease it “sight-unseen”. We cannot hold the property off the market to wait for you to view it.
- Given Colorado’s climate, there are many rental units that do not have central AC. Please check with the information provided in the listing and double check with us prior to applying for the property if central AC is required for your living situation.
- If you would like to apply to become a tenant, please click on the property below, then click on the “Apply” button.
Homes for Rent from the MLS
Please remember that we only represent the Springs Homes for Rent listings above and unfortunately CANNOT schedule appointments or answer questions about rentals managed by other individuals. We provide this data to you as a convenience, if you are interested in a property please contact the Property Manager directly which is listed in the information right below the Schools data.